Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Virgin Islands!

Life is good on Sinbad, high speed internet is not so good. Thats why the posts from us are not on a regular time table. My I phone works much better than our pc's. (Have I mentioned that windows 7 is the worst piece of junk I have ever used?)
Today is Christmas eve and Chrissie, Diane's daughter is flying in to St. Thomas to join us for a couple of weeks. It will be fun, after spending over a month in the Virgin Islands we know where some of the cool spots are. (Dan ...on Glory Days....email me at ranman713@gmail.com)
So for the next few weeks we will be bouncing between the USVI and the BVI, then head south. It's been kind of cold here at night lately (76ºF, brrrrr) so it might be getting time to head down to St Martin.








All the above photos are beaches on St Croix



Poor old Larry the day before he went home.

It's time to call it quits...........this has taken over 2 hours and the last picture I tried to post was stalled out at a half hour.
Happy Sails......rr

No comments:

Post a Comment